- Biactivity SLU
- CIF: B65870115
- C/ Del Pilar 34, Santa Margarida de Montbui c.p.08710 Barcelona
- Email: [email protected]
- Website purpose: web information, analysis and tutorials
Hereinafter this website will be treated as Wan-Press
PURPOSE OF WAN-PRESS
Creation of content that serves as an analysis for users who visit us. In general, we review household products, gadgets, furniture, beauty products and, in general, products you can find in commercial areas.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts these terms and conditions, however, by the mere use of the website does not mean the beginning of a commercial relationship.
PARTICIPATION IN THE AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Our website participates in the Amazon affiliate program, so every time you access Amazon from a link on our website we charge a small commission if you end up buying.
For you, in no case is it an additional cost, that is, Amazon does not charge you more for it, nor do we charge you anything. Our remuneration is given to us directly by Amazon, which shares with us a percentage for that sale, for us this is the main way to take profits of our project.
This doesn’t mean our selections are interested or with the simple purpose that you buy. Our analyzes always try to be rigorous and the products that we present you we firmly believe that they are the best quality / price.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Wan-Press contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the points of view of Biactivity SLU.
The content of the articles published on Wan-Press cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for professional advice.
The user should not act on the basis of the information contained in Wan-Press without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred over the Wan-Press portal or over any of its component elements, the User being expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making available to the public, extracting , reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to the text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on Wan-Press, they must notify Biactivity SLU of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in Wan-Press, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
We do not have intellectual property in the content provided by Amazon.es, Amazon.com or Google Adsense, so if you find yourself in any conflict with the content provided by these companies, you should contact them directly.
Contents of Amazon.com, Amazon.es
The items you see on this website are inserted through Amazon so we have no control over the images, information or other data. This content is supplied to Wan-Press through the API and we are not responsible for this content nor do we hold any intellectual property over it.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of Comparapop.com are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is English.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at Wan-Press.org
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Biactivity SLU will be a part to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this text or from any activity of Biactivity SLU.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made from Wan-Press, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement, they can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform , created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013 .
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona capital, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and/or use of Wan-Press to those who carry it out as a User, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it , in relation to certain services and contents of Wan-Press.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to Wan-Press does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Biactivity SLU. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Our website provide links to other own websites and content owned by third parties.
Biactivity SLU is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Biactivity SLU and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Biactivity SLU of its contents or services.
The AdWords remarketing or lookalike audiences feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Facebook, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have abandoned the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, unless prior, express and written authorization from Biactivity SLU to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for its information, not being able to carry out, directly or indirectly, a commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access.
At the moment this website does not store information about its users.
If this occurs, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address [email protected]
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to Biactivity SLU CIF B65870115, with address at Del Pilar 34, Santa Margarida de Montbui cp08710 Barcelona, Spain.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties outside our organization. Biactivity SLU does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected on said web pages.
Except for the express, prior and written authorization of Biactivity SLU, the reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited. .
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Biactivity SLU, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, Biactivity SLU will assume no responsibility derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
When we collect your data
When inserting a comment or an opinion on our website, the data you provide us is stored directly in our database for the operation of our website and also for commercial purposes.
Where will your data go?
Our databases are hosted at Vultr.com, with data centers in Dallas. Therefore, your data is hosted by a company belonging to the European Union that has all the required security measures.
Who has access to your data?
Only the Biactivity.com team has access to your data for treatment, commercial and administration purposes. Occasionally they may be accessible by Vultr.com technical staff for technical or operational purposes, never for treatment, commercial or administration purposes.
How does your data travel?
Your data travels encrypted. Do you see the green padlock in your browser? It means that the communication between your terminal and us is encrypted and is not visible to third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
Indefinitely unless you ask us to unsubscribe or modify them.
Responsible for the file
Our company Biactivity SLU CIF B65870115
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
For this reason, we inform you that you can exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, together with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of Biactivity SLU CIF B65870115, at Del Pilar 34, Santa Margarida de Montbui, Barcelona, Spain or by email, attaching a photocopy of ID to: [email protected]
Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Biactivity SLU does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Biactivity SLU is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Biactivity SLU and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In the event that any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the Comparapop.com portal, please contact [email protected]
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Biactivity SLU does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Consequently, in each of the forms on Comparapop.com, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive our Newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan horse, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
So that you understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have , we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the website, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by telephone or by visiting the physical store if it has one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Mandatory cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the Google ad system DART cookie by accessing the Google privacy center .
In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies individually. You have more information about Cookies at: Wikipedia
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs ). Web beacons are typically small visible or invisible pixel-by-pixel images placed within the source code of a site’s web pages. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies .
In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of the users of a site. You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site in an anonymous or aggregate form with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
When accessing the Wan-Press website, we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies corresponding to web analytics will be installed (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you.
The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser.
You can change your browser settings to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable the ability to store such cookies on your device if you wish.
The following table is included below, solely as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are own or third party (and identification of the third party hired or whose services have been decided to use) and their purpose
|Own cookies (may not be activated at this time):|
|strictly necessary||C. User login C. User identification or authentication session C. User security C. Media player session C. Load balancing session C. customization of the user interface C. of complement (plug-in) to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter) C. to fill in the forms. of the Disqus commenting system. that remembers the acceptance of cookies||They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies (may not be enabled at this time):|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|MailerLite cloudflare. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about the interaction with the website (requested service, date and time), type of browser and language, geographic location)||Loading subscription forms from Mailerlite servers and caching them|
|google adsense||Advertising program belonging to Google.||The main objective of cookies is to be able to earn money thanks to advertising on our portal.|
|amazon||Amazon advertising program||Technical cookies necessary to be able to charge a commission in the event that a user buys a product through us.|
This website currently hosts advertising for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website, which have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies policy
- Cookie from Google+ and Google Maps, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here’s how to access a particular Chrome browser cookie . Note: These steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option .
- Go to Privacy , Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list will appear with all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a certain domain, enter part or all of the address in the Search cookies field .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser , follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click Privacy .
- Move the slider to set the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser , follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click Privacy .
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the Accept cookies option , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX , follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS , follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the Accept cookies option to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies checkbox .
Do Not Track
This website automatically excludes from Google Analytics tracking users who send the Do Not Track header , and is compatible with the express acceptance of them.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can activate it to prevent tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, it’s in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Send a do-not-track request with your browsing traffic .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.